The Community Health Department is one of the departments in the College. The department is headed by a trained primary health care professional.
1. A qualified Community Health Worker has a store of knowledge in the provision of preventive health care services to bring down overload of curative health.
2. A well trained Community Health Worker is gender friendly in performance of duty.
3. A Community Health worker is not merely a substitute for doctors but rather crucial adjuncts.
4. Community Health Worker can assume a wide variety of roles in health care in handling minor cases in the absence of surgeons.
5. Community Health worker help the poor overcome barriers of accessing effective health care in the absence of physicians.
6. Community Health Workers work to improve outreach efforts to vulnerable patient population.
7. They serve as counsellors, helping poor patients overcome the barriers preventing them from seeking vital health care, etc.
Powered by: MANU GANGA GLOBAL SYNERGY SURU, 08139333696,08154787312.